Martinez Manglardi, P. A. is a powerful team of Florida personal injury attorneys that’s been fighting for Florida families for 35 years. Our team takes on big corporations, hospitals, and insurance companies throughout Florida. We have won more than $500 million in personal injury awards for our clients. We have a passion for the truth and a commitment to justice. If you’ve suffered injuries from a driver’s carelessness, a hospital’s mistake, or a doctor’s malpractice, you can talk with one of our seasoned, tough Florida personal injury attorneys at one of our offices in Orlando, Kissimmee, Apopka, Ocala, or Palm Bay. We serve clients throughout Florida, including Orange County, Osceola County, and Polk County Call 866-730-1881 for a free consultation.
Our Florida personal injury attorneys work hard to recover losses and get compensation for people who are victims of negligence. Our top-rated team has experience representing a wide range of personal injury victims; car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle wrecks, transportation accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, pharmaceutical injury, product liability, and wrongful death. All of the partners of our firm are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership in the forum is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards, and settlements. Our cases are handled by a team of professionals, including nurses, doctors, engineers, and other experts. Our Florida personal injury attorneys use state-of-the-art technology is utilized to effectively present claims.
Successful Florida Personal Injury Attorneys
As Florida personal injury attorneys, we also recognize the importance of community service and professional activities. Members of the firm have held leadership positions in various civic and law-related organizations, including service on the Board of Directors of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, The University of Central Florida, The Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce and The Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association.
Our Multi-Million Dollar Settlements Include:
- $6,000,000 – Drunk Driving / “Wrongful Death” – A woman who had so much to drink at a lodge that her blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit ran a red light one February night, ending the life of a 20-year-old college student.
- $25,000,000 – Personal Injury – A 27-year-old mother of three young children was injured on her job at a packaging warehouse. As she was putting packaging in line, her supervisor came over and took the cutting of the packaging over from her co-employee.
- $6,000,000 Wrongful Death / Pharmacy Compounding Error – $6 Million recovered for a family for the death of their 8-year-old child from a compounding pharmacy. The pharmacy failed to properly compound a physician-ordered prescription which resulted in catastrophic brain injury leading to death.
- Excess of $5 Million Recovered in Workers Comp Immunity Case A man in his late 40s, working for an industrial corporation, was badly burned on the job. He was referred to Martinez Manglardi after he discovered that even his recovery would be limited by Florida’s worker’s compensation law to past and future medical needs and limited lost wages.
- $4,093,000 – Personal Injury Martinez Manglardi obtained a $4,093,000 verdict for their client, who was working on the side of the road when he was struck by a distracted driver. Prior to trial, the top offer from the defendant’s insurance company was $60,000. A truly amazing result for the Firm’s client.
- $3,150,000 – Medical Malpractice claim against a hospital, emergency room physician, and pediatrician recovers $3.15 million for a family when failure to diagnose the herpes simplex virus leads to herpetic encephalopathy resulting in profound neurological damage to their baby.
Martinez Manglardi Florida Personal Injury Attorneys is a firm that prides itself not only on exceptional legal ability but also on impassioned community service. To put our dedicated and passionate team to work for you, call 407-846-2240 for a free consultation.