Accident Songs: Top 5 Tunes That Make You Drive Faster
Accident after car accident, personal injury attorneys in Orlando see the same behavior from negligent drivers. Carelessness in general, speeding in particular. Perhaps not surprisingly, it turns out that listening to fast-paced music can encourage your lead foot.
TheDrive.com reports on a new study on how the music we listen to influences the way we drive. Songs that exceed 120 beats per minute, according to the report, subconsciously makes people drive faster. Fast driving leads to car crashes.
Researchers looked at road trip playlists on Spotify to see which songs drive the need for speed. The top five hard driving melodies are:
- The Chainsmokers: Don’t Let Me Down
- ZackBrown Band: Chicken Fried
- AC/DC: Back in Black
- Miley Cyrus: Party in the USA
- Green Day: American Idiot
And here, if you want to play it safe and avoid accidents, injury and traffic tickets, are five good reasons to slow down. From ZenHabits.net:
- Save gas – The best way spend less at the pump.
- Save lives – Except perhaps for paying attention, safe speed is the best way to avoid accidents.
- Improve quality time – Slow down, chill out, enjoy the ride.
- Save your sanity – Speed =stress. Driving fast drives you crazy.
- Simplify your life – Less speed means fewer complications, like car crashes and speeding fines.
Accident Attorneys Recover Losses with Personal Injury Lawsuits
Whatever drives them to it, speeders and careless drivers eventually have to face the music. The fact is that speeding is negligent and careless behavior. And when negligence harms another, in a car crash or other kinds of accidents, personal injury law provides a way for victims to recover losses. Car accident attorneys specialize in getting fair settlements for injured parties. The best personal injury attorneys not only know the law, they also know how to deal with insurance companies. Insurance companies don’t like to pay out claims, but a good lawyer working on your behalf is a tough, experienced negotiator.
If negligence leaves you looking for compensation after an accident, consider the Orlando car accident attorneys at Martinez Manglardi, PA. For more than 30 years, we’ve been helping people get fair settlements. Call 407-846-2240 for a free case review at one of our convenient Central Florida locations.